GEORG JORDAN MALAYSIA place Customer Satisfaction at the highest priority.
In accordance to our commitment, following are our policies:
- Attend customer concerns professionally
- Strive to supply outstanding quality products
- Provide the best customer service including after sales
- persistently identify and implement continuous improvement on quality and delivery
- Exceed ISO 9001 and IATF16949 requirements at all levels
- Educate and train our employees to ensure competitiveness
- Comply with related laws and regulations.
We are committed to create an excellent experience to our customers
ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
GEORG JORDAN MALAYSIA recognizes the importance to preserve and conserve our delicate environment and its finite resources.
On the other hand, we are also committed to ensure our employee safety from occupation related injury or illness.
In accordance with our commitments, we pledge to:
Educate, motivate and engage our employees to contribute to Environmental, Health and Safety activities.
- Comply with ISO 14001 and OHSAS18001/ISO45001 standard requirement.
- Comply with applicable Environmental, Health and Safety related laws and regulations
- Mitigate the environment impact of our activities by adopting principles of reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Continuously improve our Environment and OH&S management system.
- Review and communicate our policies to all related parties
It is our duty to preserve and conserve environment and provide safe workplace
SOCIAL COMPLIANCE POLICY
Georg Jordan cares for the wellbeing of community we live in today. We are committed to do our part in making this society a better place by upholding our Social Compliance Policy below:
RESPECT HUMAN RIGHT
All our employees are treated equal in dignity and rights. We identify, prevent, mitigate and account for any negative human right impacts which may be caused directly or indirectly by our activities.
PROHIBIT CHILD LABOUR and FORCED LABOUR
Georg Jordan does not engage in or support the use of child and forced labor. The minimum age of our employee is 18 years old, exceeding local and international guideline.
OBJECTIVES AND TARGETS
Our Social Compliance Objectives and Targets are set and reviewed according to SMART guideline; Specific, Measureable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-framed.
Our labor standard does not resolute here at Georg Jordan. It is promoted to our suppliers and subsequent supply chain to progress continuously towards these standards.
COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL REQUIREMENT
Georg Jordan complies with all local regulation and acts. We proactively check against various channels for updates of new or revised requirements. Our practices are reviewed periodically against the latest legal requirements.
Georg Jordan recognizes the importance to preserve and conserve our delicate environment and its finite resources. Our efforts in this purpose are endorsed with ISO: 14001 certification.
We ensure our workers’ safety by providing safe working environment and safe work practice. To further strengthen our confidence, OHSAS18001 / ISO: 45001 certificates were acquired.
SUSTAINABLE PROCUREMENT POLICY
Georg Jordan shares the vision towards a Sustainable community by incorporating CSR value into our procurement practice.
We thrive to minimize negative environmental impact as far as our purchasing capacity allows. While maintaining business ethics amongst our partners, the welfare of employees shall also be preserved and improved.
To help us progress towards this noble direction, we had identified 3 pillars as below:
- When choices is available and feasible:
- Refrain from purchase of virgin material.
- Purchase from sources nearer to the plant.
- Use recyclable material.
- Select supplier with certified with environmental management system.
- Avoid single use disposable items.
- Promote environmental conservation and preservation to supplier.
- Our suppliers shall be treated in fair and equitable manner.
- Procurement decision always base on economic, quality and CSR principles.
- Zero tolerance to corruption.
- Supplier selection must go through multilevel approval.
- Maintain whistle blower’s anonymity status is he/she prefers.
- Georg Jordan will maintain confidentiality of supplier’s information obtained during purchasing activities.
SOCIAL COMPLYING PROCUREMENT
- We do not want any human right violation in the manufacture of the item procured.
- Assess suppliers for any human right violation.
- Supplier who uphold human rights would be preferred.
- All local and international regulation shall be adhered throughout purchasing process.
- Georg Jordan encourage supplier to actively engage in CSR activities.